1. Can a PEARLS coupon be redeemed for cash?
No, PEARLS represent cash value toward a procedure or product and are not redeemable directly for cash.
2. May I transfer my PEARLS to another family member or friend?
No, PEARLS are not transferrable to another person or family member.
3. Are medical examinations or surgical procedures at The Dermatology Clinic part of the PEARLS program?
No, patients do not acculumate PEARLS after medical and surgical services, including but not limited to any service that can be billed to the patient’s health insurance carrier. PEARLS may not be used for payment of medical or surgical services at The Dermatology Clinic.
4. How do I enroll in the PEARLS rewards program?
A receptionist at either Vitality or Skin and Spa or The Dermatology Clinic can enroll you in the rewards program.
5. Are PEARLS calculated before or after sales tax?
PEARLS do not include sales tax and are calculated after discounts and any coupons are applied on purchases.
6. Can I use a PEARLS coupon on an outstanding balance?
No, PEARLS may not be used for outstanding balances.
7. What treatments are eligible to accumulate PEARLS rewards?
Treatments eligible for PEARLS accumulation are Botox®, Juvederm™, Voluma, Belotero, laser treatments and spa services including manicure/pedicure, facials, microdermabrasion, waxing, massage therapy, and chemical peels.
8. I would like to use a coupon on a treatment at Vitality Skin & Spa or The Dermatology clinic. Which procedures are eligible for PEARLS coupon redemption?
Treatments eligible for PEARLS redemption are Botox®, Juvederm™, Voluma, Belotero, laser treatments and spa services including manicure/pedicure, facials, microdermabrasion, waxing, massage therapy, and chemical peels.
9. Are all skincare products, cosmetics, and gifts at both Vitality Skin & Spa and The Dermatology Clinic eligible for the PEARLS program?
Yes. All products at our locations are eligible for both PEARLS accumulation and redemption.
10. Can I participate in both the PEARLS program and the Allergan Brilliant Distinctions® Program?
Yes. The Brilliant Distinctions® Program is separate from this program. In it, consumers earn points towards discounts on select Allergan products and services like Botox Cosmetic®. Ask one of our staff for more information on the Brilliant Distinctions® Program.
11. What happens to my PEARLS total in my account if I return a product?
Any PEARLS accrued will be deducted if a product is returned.
12. Can I purchase a gift card with a PEARLS coupon?
No, you cannot purchase a gift card with a PEARLS coupon.
13. Can I earn PEARLS by purchasing a gift card?
Yes, you can earn PEARLS by purchasing a gift card.
14. If I use a PEARLS coupon towards a purchase or treatment, do I accumulate PEARLS?
No, PEARLS are accumulated after any discounts or coupons are applied towards a purchase or treatment.
15. Do PEARLS in my account or the coupons expire?
No, neither the PEARLS in your account nor the coupons ever expire.
16. Can I use more than one coupon at a time towards a purchase or treatment?
Yes. You can use more than one coupon at a time.
17. Are you able to print and use coupons more than one time from the same email?
No. Our system will only accept redemption on a PEARLS coupon one time. If you attempt to use the same coupon twice it will not be accepted. You must present the coupon printed from your email with typical email information at the top of the printed page including From:, Sent date:, To:, and Subject: lines. If you attempt to use the same coupon twice it will not be accepted.
18. What if I lose my PEARLS coupon?
If a coupon is lost and you are not able to reprint it from your email, please contact us so that we may email you a duplicate coupon.
19. Will my email be shared with any outside sources?
No, Your PEARLS account is kept as a secure part of our medical records database system at Vitality Skin & Spa and The Dermatology Clinic. The PEARLS program is not outsourced from our company and we will not share your email or contact information with anyone.
20. May I participate in the PEARLS Rewards program without sharing my email?
No. This rewards program is based on contact with our patrons through email to issue their coupon rewards.
21. I changed my email address. Do I need to notify Vitality Skin and Spa or The Dermatology Clinic of the new information?
Yes. We are not responsible for noncontact due to member's change of email address or if you or a family member has unsubscribed your email from our contact list.